Terms and Conditions of Use
This site is maintained by Jolag Online Farm Market solely for Agribusiness purposes. Access and use of this Web site is governed exclusively by the foregoing terms and conditions. By accessing and using this Web site, you acknowledge that you have read, accepted, and will be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein. If you do not agree with the outlined terms and conditions, kindly refrain from using this site.
If clauses and terminologies used in this Terms and Condition appear intriguing or complex, please kindly contact a legal practitioner or Jolag Online Farm Market support for clarity.
In these Terms and Conditions, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, and "we", "us" ‘’the Company’’ and "our" shall mean Jolag Online Farm Market.These Terms and Conditions affords you access and use of the websites, mobile sites, mobile applications and other portals owned, operated, branded or made available by Jolag Online Farm Market.
content and liability disclaimer
The information at this web site may contain bugs, viruses, errors, problems or other limitations. The company assumes no liability and shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions with respect to the functioning of, or the content at this web site and reserves the right to make changes to this web site at any time without notice. If you use or order goods after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes
Moreover, the company does not warrant the accuracy, currency, reliability or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained in this web site. Accordingly, all content in this web site is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. The company disclaims all responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files at the web site. In no event shall the company be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular the company shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, particularly, for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of, or related to, this web site or any other web site of the company or the information contained therein, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
You may need your own Jolag Online Farm Market account to use certain Services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Jolag Online Farm Market sells products to children, but through adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment methods. If you are under 18, you may use the Jolag Online Farm Market Services only under the watch and supervision of a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians may create profiles for teenagers under their care. But by and large, we reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use our Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
We may also request identification in relation to other age restricted products such as health products. We may retain the products if proof of age or an alternative adult is not available.
user provided information
Except for personal data, which shall be governed by our Privacy Statement, any information or material received from you shall be deemed to have been provided by you and received by the Company on a non-confidential basis. By communicating with the Company, you automatically grant the Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or any information therein alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose and to sublicense such rights to third parties.
website registration and inquiries
This Web site is intended as an Agribusiness, Agriculture and service for industry purchasers, producers, formulators and other interested parties. The Company reserves the right to discard registrations and reject inquiries if such represent misuse or insincere uses of these services. Entries and other submitted materials become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Company is not responsible for incomplete, late, lost, misdirected or for any technical malfunction, human error, loss/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof.
Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, irregular or in any way not in compliance with these rules. If for any reason the website is not capable of running, the Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any registration.
When you use Jolag Online Farm Market Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The website, and the content and all intellectual property rights included in or associated with the website, including, but not limited to patents, copyrights, trademarks, logos, (the “Content”) are either owned by Jolag Online Farm Market or owned by others and licensed to us. All rights, title and interest in and to the website and such Content remains with us or our licensors. Additionally, you may not remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property on the website, or in the Content. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface Jolag Online Farm Market provides via the website for use in accessing the Service. Your use of the website, App or Service does not grant you any right, license or permission of any kind to reproduce or use Jolag Online Farm Market intellectual property.
license and access
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and any Service Terms, and your payment of any applicable fees, Jolag Online Farm Market or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Jolag Online Farm Market Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any Jolag Online Farm Market Services, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Jolag Online Farm Market Service or its contents; any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by Jolag Online Farm Market or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, or other content providers. No Jolag Online Farm Market Service, nor any part of any Jolag Online Farm Market Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior express written consent. The licenses granted by Jolag Online Farm Market terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
reviews, comments, user feedback and content submissions
Jolag Online Farm Market welcomes your feedback, but if you send us any post, feedback, messages or comments; your creative or original concepts or ideas; any content, data, text, photographs, graphics or other materials; or any confidential, proprietary or other information, you represent and warrant to Jolag Online Farm Market that you either own the Submission or have the right to grant us the license set out below.
You agree that in using all or part of our services, we shall not be required to compensate you for any such license or Submission in addition to the provided possibility to utilize the Service, that any such Submission shall not be considered confidential or non-public once submitted to Jolag Online Farm Market, and that Jolag Online Farm Market alone is free to decide whether or not to post or use all or any part of the Submission. In the event that all or part of a Submission is posted or used via the Service, you acknowledge and agree that the Submission and its contents become publicly available and, as set forth below, can be used by others. Further, by providing a Submission to Jolag Online Farm Market via the website or otherwise, you: (a) agree not to make any Submission that violates in any way these Terms or which includes Inappropriate content as defined below; (b) automatically grant Jolag Online Farm Market a perpetual, worldwide, unlimited, irrevocable, transferable, assignable license to use the Submission, and exercise all copyright, publicity and other rights with respect to any such Submission; (c) subject to existing laws, waive any moral rights you or your licensors have in any such Submission; and (d) agree to pay for all fees, royalties, or other costs and expenses claimed by any third party arising out of any use by us or any of our licensees of any Submission. You also grant each user of the Service a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive license to access your Submission through the Service, and to use, reproduce, collect, distribute, share, display and perform such Submission as permitted through the Service and under these Terms.
You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy
risk of loss
All purchases of physical items from Jolag Online Farm Market are made pursuant to a contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Jolag Online Farm Market attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Jolag Online Farm Market Service is accurate, complete, reliable, effective (in the case of medicinal items) or in perfect health (in the case of livestock). If items offered by Jolag Online Farm Market itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
ordering and pricing
After you have found the item you want, you can buy them by clicking the 'add to cart' button for the selected Goods. You will then be directed to your ‘cart'. Note that, you can remove Goods from your cart or stop the ordering process at any time. Please note that all prices are shown in Nigerian Naira (NGN) and are inclusive of VAT, unless stated otherwise.
We will confirm your order whether placed directly by using the Jolag Online Farm Market website, the email, customer care line, Whatsapp line, Social Media platforms and the live chat. This will occur either by telephone calls or messages via these mediums.
amendment of orders and cancellation rights
Notwithstanding the provisions of this Terms and conditions, any orders placed may be amended or cancelled by the customer at no charge, provided that this is done 10 minutes after confirmation.
As stated above, the last time set out for amendment and cancellation is 10 minutes after the confirmation.
Please note, for cancellation to be effective, an email should be sent to [email protected] or a call placed through to 09******** or any other customer care line stated on the website.
Any orders that have not been cancelled prior to the expiry of the 10 minutes, the customer would be charged the cancellation fee which is equivalent to the delivery fee.
methods of payment
Payment may be made on the website, by Cash (where applicable), POS and bank transfer. In the case of bank transfers, a proof of payment MUST be sent to [email protected] before order is dispatched.
We only accept Nigerian Naira as payment currency.
There will be N50 (Fifity naira) charge on all individual POS transactions of N1000 AND ABOVE.
Parties other than Jolag Online Farm Market Market operate stores, provide services or software, or sell product lines through the Jolag Online Farm Market Market Services. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. If you purchase any of the items offered by these businesses or individuals, you are purchasing directly from those third parties, not from Jolag Online Farm Market Market. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant, the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals (including the content of their Web sites). Jolag Online Farm Market Market does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, item, product, and content of all these and any other third parties.
limitation of liability
The Jolag Online Farm Market Market services and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Jolag Online Farm Market Market services are provided by Jolag Online Farm Market Market on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Jolag Online Farm Market Market makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Jolag Online Farm Market Market services, or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Jolag Online Farm Market Market services, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of the Jolag Online Farm Market Market services is at your sole risk.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Jolag Online Farm Market Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Jolag Online Farm Market will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act and Arbitration laws shall apply to this agreement.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must give ‘’Notice of Arbitration’’ requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our corporate headquarters in Abuja.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
All proceedings, which may arise out of, or in connection with, this Web site shall be brought solely in the appropriate state or Federal courts in Nigeria.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on www.jolag.ng is presented solely for the purpose of sale in Nigeria unless otherwise stated. www.jolag.ng makes no representation that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than Nigeria unless otherwise stated. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than Nigeria do so on their own initiative and Jolag Online Farm Market is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than Nigeria, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By using any Jolag Online Farm Market Market Service, you agree that Nigerian laws will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Jolag Online Farm Market Market.
Jolag Online Farm Market offers no return of goods once delivered. If you choose to exchange the item for reason of receipt of a spoilt item, you will be provided with a replacement of the item, free of cost. However an exchange is subject to availability of the product in our stock.
The following EXCEPTIONS and RULES apply to this Policy:
- All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original labels and packaging intact, and should not be tampered with.
- Exchanges are allowed only if your address is serviceable for an Exchange by our logistics team.
- If you choose to self-ship your returns, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
- Perishable goods such as seeds and flowers cannot be returned, if the packet is opened or damaged.
- Products must be returned within 24 hours from the time of delivery, To return your purchase, please call customer care at ……………………
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the vendor.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your financial institution, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at……………………..
exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective, spoilt or unhealthy in the case of livestock. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at …………….. and send your item to: Jolag Online Farm Market Limited, 14 Buchanan Crescent, Aminu Kano crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria.
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery costs for returning your item. Delivery costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
general conditions for sale
The following terms and Conditions shall apply to any product sold on this website. These Conditions of Sale constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and Jolag Online Farm Market with respect to the subject matters herein.
- a. The goods delivered under this Agreement shall be of normal agricultural quality unless herein specifically stated to the contrary.
- Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular item for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
- These Conditions of Sale may change from time to time and you are required to revisit these condition for sale before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed.
- Jolag Online Farm Market reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, an error in the product description, wrong price tag, the availability of the product, or an error in your order. Your contract with Jolag Online Farm Market only comes into existence when Jolag Online Farm Market forwards you an email containing confirmation of receipt of your order, an acceptance of your order, confirmation of receipt of your payment and details of likely delivery.
- Ownership and property in the goods supplied/delivered shall pass from Jolag Online Farm Market to you when we accepts your offer and assigns product in the Jolag Online Farm Market warehouse. Risk passes to you upon delivery to your warehouse or to an agreed delivery point.
- Jolag Online Farm Market shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by force majeure and you and Jolag Online Farm Market shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within reasonable time of acceptance of the Order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, Pandemic and/or failure of transport systems.
manner of delivery
The handling of the goods shall be subject to the conditions stated herein unless specifically varied by the Company in writing, which shall at all times take precedence over any terms, conditions or stipulations contained in any of the Customer’s documentation. Should the Customer purport to attach any conditions which vary, amend or are in conflict with the conditions set out herein, then, notwithstanding anything to the contrary stipulated by the Customer, the conditions set forth herein shall prevail and be of full force and effect unless specifically varied in writing with specific reference to the Customer’s contrary documentation, and signed and accepted by the Company.
- The Company shall, through the Courier service and at its sole discretion, determine the carrier, methods of transport, handling and route for the courier of the goods;
- The Company reserves the right to employ sub-contractors or agents to act for it. Where, and in the event that the Company so employs independent third parties to perform all or any of the functions required of the Company:
- o The Company shall have no responsibility or liability to the Customer for any acts or omissions of such third parties, even though the Company may be responsible for the payment of the third party’s charges;
- The terms and conditions stipulated by such independent third party in respect of the courier of the goods shall be binding on the Customer as if specifically incorporated in the agreement, except if in conflict with the terms of this agreement, in which this agreement shall prevail.
- We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas, and this includes the right to eliminate certain areas from our delivery schedule altogether.
- We cannot deliver to any location that is not contained on our Dispatch List.
- Should you fail to be present for your delivery, if you want it delivered to another location, a new cost of delivery would be added
In the absence of any written agreement to the contrary, the remuneration payable to the Company by the Customer shall be in accordance with the standard tariffs of the Company calculated on:
- The chargeable weight of the goods;
- The destination of the goods;
- The service level selected by the Customer for the courier of the goods;
- The Company’s standard tariffs are subject to review by the Company without prior notice to the Customer;
The Customer shall be liable for any duty, tax, fine or other outlay of whatsoever nature levied by authorities at any port or place in connection with the goods, and shall reimburse the Company for any such amount sustained by the Company in connection therewith;
In the event of the Company being obliged to take out or obtain any licences or permits or to comply with any lawful authority, the Company shall be entitled to make an additional charge to cover any expenses resulting therefrom if not already included;
In the event that the Company is required, due to circumstances including but not limited to natural disasters, strikes, lock-outs and other such occurrences, to change the routing of the courier of the goods, resulting in additional charges, the Company shall be entitled to recover such additional charges from the Customer.
payment on delivery
No cash on delivery consignments will be accepted by the Company, save such item is below N3,000
payment of renumeration
- In the absence of any special provisions to the contrary, payment shall be effected by the Customer in cash or by way of an electronic funds transfer into the Company’s nominated bank account in advance or against tender of the goods by the Customer to the Company for the courier service, or in terms of the credit terms extended in respect of a validly held and operated account, that is in good standing;
- The company shall in its absolute discretion, be entitled to appropriate all payment made by the Customer towards the payment of any debt or obligation of whatsoever nature owing by the Customer to the Company, irrespective of when or the manner in which such debt arose;
- The Company shall be entitled to hold all goods as security for any monies owing to it by the Customer from any cause whatsoever.
- In the event that the Company retains possession of the goods shall be entitled to store the goods at such place as it deems fit, at the Customer’s expense;
- To open and examine the goods;
- To sell the whole or any part of the goods in such manner and on such conditions as it deems fit;
- To apply the proceeds of any sale, after deducting all expenses thereof, in payment or reduction of any amount due by the Customer to the Company (including storage costs, provided that any surplus shall be paid over to the Customer without interest immediately after the sale, if the Customer’s address is known, and if not, upon demand made by the Customer within 90 days of the sale;
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or deterioration of such goods attributable to the implementation of this clause;
- The Company’s rights under this terms are not exhaustive and are in addition to any other rights which it may have against the Customer.
customer warranties and indemnities
The Customer is bound by and warrants, in favour of the Company that:
- The accuracy of the Consignee name, details, address for delivery, descriptions, values and other particulars furnished to the Company for delivery and other purposes. The Customer indemnifies the Company against all expenses, claims or fines arising from any inaccuracies or omission of descriptions, values or other particulars, even if the inaccuracy or omission of descriptions, values or other particulars occurs without negligence;
- The courier of the goods will not violate or infringe any Act, regulation or Law, and the Customer hereby indemnifies and holds the Company harmless against any claims and/or damages which the Company may suffer by virtue of the Customer’s breach of this warranty;
conditions of goods
The onus of proving the quantity, type, physical properties, composition and/or condition of the goods and/or the condition of any container thereof, at the time of receipt thereof by the Company shall strictly at all times remain with the Customer. The delivery note, receipt or other document furnished or signed at such time by or on behalf of the Company shall not constitute conclusive proof thereof. The parties agree that it is the presumption that the condition of the goods at the time of delivery to the Consignee is the same as at the time that the Company received the goods from the Customer, and the burden of proving otherwise lies with the Customer or the Consignee.
conditions of courier
The goods shall be carried at the sole risk of the Customer (or owner). The Customer hereby exempts the Company from and indemnifies the Company against all liability whatsoever nature, except otherwise stated. This exemption and indemnity includes, but is not restricted to any liability for direct and/or consequential loss or damages arising from:
- The loss of the goods;
- Damage to the goods;
- The failure to collect or deliver the goods timeously, adequately or at all or from or to the correct address;
From any other cause arising, whether any such liability, loss or damage is caused by or arises from breach of contract, negligence or gross negligence, on the part of the Company, its servants, agents, employees or otherwise;
In the event that the Customer suffers any damage or loss which is directly attributable to any act or omission by the Company, the Company may, at its sole discretion, re-imburse the Customer the tariff and related charges and costs charged by the Company to the Customer in respect of the courier of the goods;
The Customer is required to ensure that it has communicated any special conditions, instructions or requirements for the courier of the goods, including delivery and/or storage instructions clearly and legibly in writing on the waybill accompanying the goods. No other instruction, whether verbal or written, shall be accepted as binding on the Company;
Any limited liability of the Company, as set out above, shall terminate on the delivery of the goods to the Consignee at the address as set out by the Customer on the waybill.
The Company shall, only if requested to do so in writing by the Customer, effect insurance on any goods carried by it for and on behalf of the Customer in terms hereof, at the Customer’s expense. Any such insurances effected by the Company shall be subject to the usual exceptions and conditions of insurance held by the Company as indicated by the insurer or underwriter accepting the risk, and shall be subject to the necessary and required insurance declarations as to the nature and value of the goods in respect of each consignment requiring.
Should insurer dispute any liability for any reason, Customer shall have recourse against the insurer only, and the Company shall not be under any liability in relation thereto.
No addition to, variation of or agreed cancellation of this agreement shall be of any force or effect unless recorded in writing and accepted by the Company in writing.
indulgences and waiver
No relaxation or indulgence which the Company may grant to the Customer shall constitute a waiver of the rights of the Company and shall not preclude the Company from exercising any of its rights which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
Any Customer complaints should be addressed to the Jolag Customer Care Line 09******** or any other customer care line stated on the website. An email should be sent to [email protected]>